Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am finally blogging again!!! First post in 2010

I cannot believe it has been more than 3 months since my last post. I really must put in more effort to update my blog. I started this blog with the intention of sharing my crafting ideas and to keep track of my creations in a way. I shall have to do better.


Anyway, here's the latest projects I completed. These are the cards I will be teaching in a class I am holding on14 Mar. It has been more than 3 months since my last workshop as well. Hopefully, this class would be a successful and enjoyable one. I really enjoyed my last cardmaking workshop where I taught mostly cardmaking techniques and not so much of rubber stamping techniques. 


The first cardmaking class projects were shaker cards, spinner cards, waterfall cards and tri-shutter cards. For the second round of cardmaking, I will be teaching spiral cards, easel cards, recessed window cards as well as the double slider cards. I did not make another sample for the recessed window card as I have got one sample from my Christmas cards collection. 


What do you think of this collection?















No comments:

Post a Comment