Monday, April 5, 2010

My new bag design - Lacy Shopping Bag

I just wanted to post this up here to share my new design for a lacy shopping bag. The basic pattern I have used is the same as the previous bag I designed. It is a textured pineapple pattern. For this bag, I came up with a strap that is just one scallop smaller than the main pattern on the bag and continues with the textured pineapple pattern. 




For my next sample, I will be making a tapered triangle from the body and see how that works. I plan to sell this pattern and have found a few helpful testers from Crochetville to help me test my written instructions before I post the design on my Etsy store.


I am quite excited at creating something from scratch with my crochet designs. This is quite different from my stamping and I am so happy that I am able to enjoy all my crafts =)

1 comment: