Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Christmas Cards for Charity

It has been a really long time since I last posted anything on my blog. I have been busy these few months making cards for sale. All proceeds will be donated to this childcare centre called Child at Street 11. It is an organization that relies on donation to provide early childhood education to children from dysfunctional and low-income families who cannot afford to send their children for pre-school education. I am attaching a photo of the flyer I made to publicise my sale and hope to gather more sales via my blog. If you are reading this entry and would like to purchase my cards and contribute towards this worthy cause, please drop me a comment here with your email address. I can arrange to meet up and pass you the cards if you are in Singapore. Overseas purchase welcome - I will post the cards to you. Payment can be arranged via Paypal.

If you are keen to learn more about the childcare centre, please use the link below:

http://www.street11.org.sg/

I am selling my cards in 4 different categories as shown in the flyer below. As you are likely not able to select the cards in person, you may state your colour preference, image preference etc. I will be putting together assortment packs for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment