Monday, May 2, 2011

Derwent Inktense Colouring Samples

More samples from my experimentation with the Try-It Colour Sheets. This time, I will be showing sample images coloured using the Derwent Inktense pencils. These are really bright and erm... for lack of a better word - intense! 


The bright colours are just so yummy. You don't really get an idea of how bright the hues are until you wet them with water. I have heard that there are some crafters and artists who use OMS with these pencils, but I have yet to try that. I like the ease of using just water to release those bright bright pigments.


Take a look at the samples and see how different they are from the watercolours:


























The next set of photos I will be uploading will be those coloured using Graphtint pencils from Derwent as well. They are such a special series of pencils that have a slight sheen to them. Let me know what you think of your Derwent pencils if you are also using them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment