Monday, April 25, 2011

Samples Coloured using the prototype Try-It Colour Sheets

I have completed my rounds of testing with my Try-It colour sheets. I am so in love with this idea of creating these sheets for my workshops and online shop. I think it simplifies my preparation for workshops and reduces so much bulk in terms of colouring materials that I have to bring to the workshop venues.


I am planning to post the many images I have coloured using the three different sets of pencils in separate posts as there are so many to share =)


The A5 size of Try-It sheet of Derwent Watercolour pencils I used allowed me to colour all the 46 test images and have colour left on the sheet for more images! 


Colour sheet after use:


All the images I coloured using the Colour Sheet after I die-cut most of them:


A close-up look at several of the images:






























I took the photos in a not-so-well lit room and placed them on top of my laptop so the lighting was quite terrible. I adjusted the brightness in photoshop and hope you can see the colours properly. Let me know what you think of them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment