Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Try-It Sheets Prototypes for Watercolour pencils


I have just finished testing the various ideas I have in creating Try-It colour sheets for the different brands of water-soluble medium that I use for my watercolouring. I have decided on the type of paper as well as the size of the sheets etc. Here’s a sneak preview at the various types that I will be offering for sale on the site:
Derwent Watercolours – Set of 72

Derwent Inktense - Set of 72

Derwent Graphtint - Set of 24

I stamped  many images on 8 separate sheets of A4 paper and repeated that for each set of pencils I was testing. Here’s a glance at all the stamped images I used:

I included different types of images that I use: scenery, cute animals, florals, butterflies, baby themed and people. That should give you an idea of what the colours are suitable for the various types of images you may use. There are a total of 46 images in different sizes as shown.
I will be posting the details of the test I did for the Try-It sheets in upcoming posts. Do keep a lookout if you are interested in this product. I am intending to expand the brands of pencils as well as type of medium such as Twinkling H2Os.
Have a great crafting day ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment