Friday, October 23, 2009

More Booties =)


I just finished another 3 pairs of booties. I like the simple look of the baby ballet slippers, as well as the dainty look of the one with the flowers on top. The tiny sneakers are just too cute. I may make one or more of these for my friend whose baby girl is due in Dec. 





It would be great if the shop owner and I could come to an agreement and have me start supplying her store with the handmade baby booties. I love making them and using up my stash of yarn. I have too much yarn. At least a quarter of my crafting space is taken up by boxes and bags of yarn. I have yarn from most of my travels. I actually bought more than 4kg of yarn from Budapest last Dec. I had the intention of dyeing my own yarn and bought unbleached cotton yarn cones. They are now kept in a bag, waiting for the day when I have time to wind them into balls or skeins before dyeing them in my favourite colours. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment